Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Intro to Type IT1

During this project about fonts on November 13, 2012, I learned about different fonts and font sizes. The following steps were  followed from the beginning to the end of the project. I had to retype a Handout that was given to me via computer and make sure everything fit on the one document, meaning I had to make some things smaller when necessary.  During this lesson, I wasn't sure how I would make everything fit onto the page because I was making everything the same size as the original Handout.   But then I realized that I had to manually decrease the dimensions.  At the conclusion of this lesson, my work looked almost exactly like the original.  It was neat and orderly and looked professional.   If given more time, I would not change anything because I am content and completed the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment