Wednesday, January 23, 2013

EricaButler_Poster



During the art lesson on January 23, 2013, I learned about the template for posters.  Because I did not see the tutorial, I was unsure of the steps to follow.  I used two of the pictures given to me and used one for the background and the other as an example of the title of my work, "Growth in Ruins."  I put everything in separate layers.  At the conclusion of the lesson, my work was really simplistic.  I did not really know what to do.  So I made something up from the pictures that I had.  If I had more time and knew where the tutorial was, I would have done better.  But I did like the pictures Ms. Neal proffered us. They were nice.  Some suggestions that would help me to do better with this assignment are clear instructions (especially regarding the tutorial).  When Ms. Neal is back, I will most likely redo this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment